Snakes you wish you could hold in Australia.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i would like

Brown tree snake
Green Tree Snake
rough scale python

'Just a little enhanced'

R1g1TGO.jpg

Not too close, don't want any of that necrotic venom in you... :p

If only there was a python that looked similar :( they are so cute, I was watching one on a documentary the other day all curled up on some bananas, they are the cutest little snakes!

If only there was a python that looked similar :( they are so cute, I was watching one on a documentary the other day all curled up on some bananas, they are the cutest little snakes!

They would be great display snakes, I'd love one.

I'm with you Trimeresurus-Zhaoermia mangshanensis (may have change the name with these). Truly stunning animals, had the chance to see the first breeding of these in Europe-the babies were breathtaking.

I'm very jealous, I believe the name has changed a few times now.

Last edited by a moderator:
ryma7y9y.jpg
Like these Ethiopian mountain vipers,as well as Gaboon and Rhinoceras vipers.But really like the Bushmasters,especially the Blackheaded ones.Python wise,Boelans and Bloods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ryma7y9y.jpg
Like these Ethiopian mountain vipers,as well as Gaboon and Rhinoceras vipers.But really like the Bushmasters,especially the Blackheaded ones.Python wise,Boelans and Bloods

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What a fatty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back