Caramel carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A few hypo carpet pics.

Attachments

• DSCF0065.JPG
    DSCF0065.JPG
    393.7 KB · Views: 154
  • DSCF0060.JPG
    DSCF0060.JPG
    438.5 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF0058.JPG
    DSCF0058.JPG
    414.4 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0035.JPG
    DSCF0035.JPG
    422.8 KB · Views: 123
  • DSCF0025.JPG
    DSCF0025.JPG
    306.2 KB · Views: 112
  • DSCF0048.JPG
    DSCF0048.JPG
    293.9 KB · Views: 119
  • DSCF0024.JPG
    DSCF0024.JPG
    303.3 KB · Views: 124
  • DSCF0022.JPG
    DSCF0022.JPG
    412.8 KB · Views: 121
  • DSCF0021.JPG
    DSCF0021.JPG
    373.9 KB · Views: 117
  • DSCF0001.JPG
    DSCF0001.JPG
    310.7 KB · Views: 137
They are the benchmark for hypo`s.
Looking good TB.

Hey guys picked up my 2 caramels today,one male and one female. The keeper who I bought them off was exceptional. And the snakes are beautiful, very once natured. I got to met the parents and they are both from very reputable breeders, so I am very happy! I also got to hold and see many other beautiful reptiles. Including a Spencer's monitor which was very lovely, I love monitors! Although I only have ridged tails, a spencer or Kimberly rock monitor would be my next purchase.
Also got to see albino olives, bhps, Lace monitors, albino Darwinism and other outstanding specimens. I can highly recommend this breeder. They obviously are very selective of which animals they breed which is great to see.
They also reckon the caramels will lose some black pigmentation and not gain black pigmentation.
I added some more photos of the pair I got, and the albino olive and Spencer's monitor. The photos are in the original post as I am on an ipad I can't add pictures to repliesreplies

As you can see the Spencer's or the Lacey must have scratched my arm, I had quite a few marks, definately worth the hold but!

The carpet python in the third photo is the aunt of my little ones, I.e the mums sister and apparently has a very rare trait in her, azcarthic or something? Could any one clarify, I've forgotten the word is it acarthic? Any way she was telling me about how it was one of the first acarthics in qld or something similiar, not too sure what the word means though. Excuse me if I sound like an idiot haha

Here's the pics

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    77.4 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 94
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 109
pu8ymuvy.jpg

gesumyzy.jpg

Axanthic girl, this year she is being bred to an albino Darwin.

Thanks for the kind words Sam, it was lovely meeting you!

Here's the pics

There seems to be a lot of people claiming Axanthic carpets now, however the only proven line is that which was originally bred by Steve Brooks. Both Coastals above just look like average coloured animals to me? There is a huge diversity in the colour and pattern of this species, just because one displays a slightly lighter colouration certainly doesn't mean it's Axanthic.

Last edited:
my bad didnt see above post lol

Last edited:
I purchased her from Stephen Brooks. Her babies are the ones sold to Wayne Larks.

Yes photos came up in the wrong order sorry, the first is the axanthic and the last is the albino olive, as you guys can most likely tell :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back