Caramel carpet python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I purchased her from Stephen Brooks. Her babies are the ones sold to Wayne Larks.

So wait, your Angel was part of the clutches produced by Steve, or are you claiming she was the Mother of the clutches?

Just trying to understand what you mean by her babies were the ones sold to Larks - as the mother that produced the Axanthics looked nothing like her and as far as I understand has since passed away? She only ever had two clutches - her name was Ivory if I remember right.

Last edited:
He told us she was mum, mind you we were told a few other things that were not quiet correct.

This is the Dam here, she was the only one that produced any Axanthics (neither parents are Axanthic themselves, simply held the gene the produce them)

I hope Steve doesn't mind me posting the photo.

Attachments

• ivory.jpg
    ivory.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 91
Last edited:

So wait, your Angel was part of the clutches produced by Steve - was she an actual grey/Axanthic or only a sibling?

Just trying to understand what you mean by her babies were the ones sold to Larks - as the mother that produced the Axanthics looked nothing like her and as far as I understand has since passed away? She only ever had two clutches - her name was Ivory if I remember right.

You are 100% correct Vixen, Angle was not the mother of my axanthics that Steve produced. Ivory was the mother and she wasn't axanthic either.

are these the same animals you where looking at buying at the beginning of the thread

The two I originally chose were both female so I just chose the lighter female and the lighter of the 2 males as well. I haven't really handled snakes before, I think they are awesome to hold, relaxing almost to have them gliding around.

The two I originally chose were both female so I just chose the lighter female and the lighter of the 2 males as well. I haven't really handled snakes before, I think they are awesome to hold, relaxing almost to have them gliding around.
ohk makes sense now , i was a little throw because they a alot lighter than the one you initially pictured , nice little coastals :)

They are very light, the photos don't do the, justice.
Here is one outside.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 110
After reading the first page... I'd like to state that word of mouth is the best advertising you can get,so if you do the wrong thing by someone whether it be badly sexing multiple hatchy's or miss information on the genetics of a hatchy it will come back to bite you in the future. In the good old days this was the only way to sell hatchy's.
JMO

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back