Rodents

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I hit something it stays hit, lol. I find it easier and cleaner to gas them, I just made up small gas chambers for small numbers

i use soda stream and a 2L coke bottel as my chamber! and i breed mice for only 2 snakes! but i enjoy it and you dont lose and money! well i didnt! but now iv ugraded to around 50+ tubs and i till have 2 snakes hahah but im starting to brred them to make more money!!

I have my rats in the garage , the bucket is on the table just outside , there is a brick wall corner between them . Well you get the picture . Its only messy if you need to do it twice [ the first hit is for free - CSI ] .

Well I had my culls in a bucket ready to be...culled, and I accidentally knocked it over and about 20 little rats and mice went everywhere. I thought I caught them all but I have found two little rats in the house since. Just great! We have a new housemate that moved in on the weekend, and the last thing I want is for him to think there is a rat infestation, and move out haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back