boy or girl?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Place a blue and a pink hide at opposite ends of the enclosure and see which one it prefers :)

Seriously though, you can either attempt to evert the hemipenes or probe them. Both of which should not be attempted by anyone without experience.

i dont no wat u were talking about on that second paragragh so i might just go with the top 1

i dont no wat u were talking about on that second paragragh so i might just go with the top 1

I hope you know he was joking.. well atleast i hope skeptic was joking with that first part haha you have to probe or 'pop' them either of them or if your snake is big enough the hemipenes can be on the shed if its a full shed:)

Take it to a vet or reputable breeder( there are some on here :lol:) and have it probed , or if your lucky ( and this has only happened once to us over 6 years with 4 snakes ) it will have a "complete Slough "and the genitals will shed and be visible . But then you need to know what you are looking at

Opps:oops:

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back