baby names (not snake)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Common sense and the amount of suffering you want your child to endure are the main factors in child naming , Until I married Sue I wanted a boy named Sue :) he would of grown to hate me but would of been tuff :lol:

Firstly congrats! ok I shall share my 7 boys names with you. I have a kailem, Dylan, Bronson, sam, storm, marlon and angus 8) I like pearl, jewel etc for girls names lol but I never got to use them.

....I also went to school with a Michael Hunt!! ....
Love that scene in Porkys. I worked with a fellow named Andrew Kerr who had a brother named
Wayne. Someone was obviously not thinking too clearly at the time.

Congrats Phatty. Your life is about to change forever and it starts off with a lot of hard work to pay for the fun you had making babies. After that it opens doors to a new existence that others can tell you about but until you experience it for yourself, you don’t really have true understanding of the joys of parenthood. I wish you well on the journey.

MontysR, I really do like Bronson. It is a strong masculine name. I also like Bryce – not quite as masculine but classy nonetheless. Patrick is a warm, friendly masculine name. My wife named our son Christopher as I would not let her name him Michael, the same as me.

I named our daughter Annique as her mother is of French Mauritian origins and I wanted the girls to French names like their mum, Josique. Friends of ours have just had a baby girl and called her Mackenzie Grace Manning, a stylish classical name.

The ex-brother-in-law was not allowed to name his children. He had previously picked up a stray dog that was emaciated and unkempt, with no ID (no collar). Apparently he called to it saying: “Here dog.” And from that moment forward the dog was named Dog. His nickname for his son (used tongue-in-cheek) was SHED... short for SH..HEAD. He had a very good sense of humour and after some initial rancour when they first split, he and my sister remained good friends until his recent death.

Whatever you decide on, bear in mind that if it can be shortened, it will be.

Blue

^ I didn't know about Porkys, although I did see it years ago. I actually did go to school with a Michael Hunt, who ironically was a complete tool. There was also a guy named Bevan Carr. He loved his Holdens too! :D

In Porkys they ring the girl behind the bar and ask to speak to Michael Hunt. He then says Mike has got to be there or something similar. So the barmaid starts yelling out: “Michael Hunt. Has any one seen Mike Hunt...” A classic setup!

I once taught a girl whose name was Sheetaldip Bal – we used to call her “Sheep Dip” for short. There were others but memory fails me.

Blue

I'm going to name my son who is due in a couple of weeks, Kenji. I asked my mother for a name when she was terminally ill in hospital and loved her choice. :). Prior to Kenji, I was considering the name Oliver.

hi all
found out the missus is up the duff :D 8)
she is looking for so call modern names (not many that i like)
so i though you guys can be creative some times haha any suggestions
i would like more of a Australian name ;)
i have already told the missus she can not call my child after a home and away character :shock:
so what are your ideas

People seem to be naming kids after cities these days....

Seeing as your from the NT and all.

Humpty Doo it is.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back