Why didn't anyone tell me???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoe87

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Now don't get me wrong I love my MD. Hisskers is perfectly behaved, eats every time, happy to get out and about, and his colour is amazing. He throws so awesome colours, goldy browns and blue slates. But today I had the pleasure of holding a bredli. OH MY GOD. When I was deciding what to get why didn't you guys convince me to get one of these guys. Soooo beautiful, pictures do not do these amazing animals justice. The orange, gold, creams and almost brass. I was gob smacked. I did what my next snake to me a black head but not now. -Zoe-

bredli are cool i have 2 of them but they are no where near as cool as a BHP, go hold a juvi NT BHP and see if you still want a bredli

Oh dear - you might be one of those people (like me) who shouldn't hold snakes. You'll end up with so many LOL

I did tell you... but as always you chose not to listen....

We all have our favorites and imo they r all worthy of keeping in there own rights (and yes I have a growing collection lmao)

I dis agree..... ball pythons for example

I have 3 Royals. While not my favorite because of how fickle they can be, they are one of my favorite to handle. Like little lap dogs. Plus they are good snakes to show that not all "need chopped into pieces".

And they do have some amazing paint jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I have 3 Royals. While not my favorite because of how fickle they can be, they are one of my favorite to handle. Like little lap dogs. Plus they are good snakes to show that not all "need chopped into pieces".

And they do have some amazing paint jobs.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

Yeah they definately have nice paint but they're still not as nice as aussies. Then again I may be bias.....

i own both species and love them both, the BHP is more eye catching but a bredli has a nice look about it. its hard to choose between them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back