Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

amethistina

Reaction score
Introduction of my self;
I live in Denmark and i´ve been keeping snakes and other reptiles since 1995.
My main focus is on the amethistina complex.
I currently keep;

1.1 Morelia amethistina "Jayapura"
1.1 Morelia amethistina "Merauke"
1.0 Morelia amethistina "Aru type 2 patternless"
0.1 Morelia amethistina "Wamena"
0.1 Morelia amethistina "Oksibil"
0.1 Morelia clastolepis "Moluccan"

I´m still saving up for a pair of kinghorni, as they are very expencsive in europe.
I´m looking forward to se some great scrubs in here...;)

Cheers
Niels

hello and welcome
would love to see your scrubby collection

I sometimes look at Ball Python sites and people use those numbers to describe their animals but I have never figured out what they mean?
Is it the age of the snake? so first number is adults second number is yearlings and third number is hatchlings? So I would be
Eastern Carpet 2.0.0 Stimsons 0.0.2?
welcome

I sometimes look at Ball Python sites and people use those numbers to describe their animals but I have never figured out what they mean?
Is it the age of the snake? so first number is adults second number is yearlings and third number is hatchlings? So I would be
Eastern Carpet 2.0.0 Stimsons 0.0.2?
welcome

Each number represents quantity of males, one is females and the other is unknown. Not sure on the order though.

It's represented like this.. Ex. 2.1.4 2 is the females 1 is a male and 4 is usually the offspring, or otherwise used for unknown sex

Thx all, right now i´m at work, but will post some pictures when i get home...
What´s the policies with websites, are you allowed to link to them. The reason i ask is that i have some pictures on it you all could look at...

CptLici; I actually have eight scrubs...;)

Looking forward to alot of good talks about scrubs... ;)

It's represented like this.. Ex. 2.1.4 2 is the females 1 is a male and 4 is usually the offspring, or otherwise used for unknown sex

Sorry to say that it´s the other way around.
1.0 is a male
0.1 is a female
0.0.1 is an unsexed, being a offspring or adult.

Thx all, right now i´m at work, but will post some pictures when i get home...
What´s the policies with websites, are you allowed to link to them. The reason i ask is that i have some pictures on it you all could look at...

CptLici; I actually have eight scrubs...;)

Looking forward to alot of good talks about scrubs... ;)

Wow, that is amazing. How big are they all? I'd love to get one in the future sometime. There's something enticing about having a snake that's big enough to eat a small child.

Ahhh yes you are right about the male and female. Thanks for noticing that. It's been a while since I had to use the ratios.

Wow, that is amazing. How big are they all? I'd love to get one in the future sometime. There's something enticing about having a snake that's big enough to eat a small child.

Especially if you have a small child ;) Eat your vegies or.......

If you take a look at my website www.amethistinapythons.com, it´s easier than uploading a ton of photos. The smallest being the wamena is about 6.5 feet and the largest being the oksibil is about 13.2 feet. Hope it´s okay with the link.

If you take a look at my website www.amethistinapythons.com, it´s easier than uploading a ton of photos. The smallest being the wamena is about 6.5 feet and the largest being the oksibil is about 13.2 feet. Hope it´s okay with the link.

Wow theg are amazing. Scrub pythons are my favourite snakes. kinghorni are beautiful, so when you get some make sure you post some pics. I'll see if I can find some photos I have of some wild ones.

The link should be fine as it won't affect our sponsors. It's not like we can purchase reptile from Denmark. :)

Wow theg are amazing. Scrub pythons are my favourite snakes. kinghorni are beautiful, so when you get some make sure you post some pics. I'll see if I can find some photos I have of some wild ones.

The link should be fine as it won't affect our sponsors. It's not like we can purchase reptile from Denmark. :)
Thx mate, it will be some time before I have the money for a pair of kinghorni. As I said they are very expensive in EU. Yeah it´s to bad that we cant by snakes from each other, they should cancel that ban. I would love se some nature pictures of some kinghorni.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back