Hamilton Island Wildlife Park

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Lizardlove

Reaction score
Hi , I went to the Wildlife park on Hamilton island . It was very very small but they did have a range of animals . The animals didn't look very happy and you could tell they wanted to get out . They had a huge croc in a small enclosure with a very shallow water pond . The other thing I noticed is that they had a large turtle in a 5m by 1m enclosure which was directly in the sun and the pond had no water in it. Has anyone else been here?

Yeah I have, it's a bit disappointing. Their reptiles seem a bit neglected from what I've seen, I've been there twice.

Forgot to mention earlier that they also had a shingle back with a bearded dragon (both adults) in the same enclosure

Hi , I went to the Wildlife park on Hamilton island . It was very very small but they did have a range of animals . The animals didn't look very happy and you could tell they wanted to get out . They had a huge croc in a small enclosure with a very shallow water pond . The other thing I noticed is that they had a large turtle in a 5m by 1m enclosure which was directly in the sun and the pond had no water in it. Has anyone else been here?

Got any pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back