2 new jungles, score!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok after having a good look at the pics on my PC.....im going to give my opinion right or wrong but other people don't seem to be helping....there seems to be a 50/50 split.....AT THE END OF THE DAY u def have one great looking male jungle...secondly...IMO the female does have the grey eyes (does not always mean jag)...but if u look carefully the snake has MUCH reduced pattern and the head pattern leans toward Jag.........I think its a Jungle carrying the Jag Gene and there would be quite a few people that would take that female of your hands..........VERY nice snakes and purchace IMO

Sorry if this is a slight hijack but if a jungle has silver eyes does that definitley mean it isn't a full jungle?

I would love to know her lineage. Shame the guy doesn't know anything about the parents. Here's some pics of me trying to handle the male without it biting me and the pretty female, she is big for 26 months!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118 KB · Views: 119
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.3 KB · Views: 117
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 104
Does anyone have any suggestions of what type of jungle she might be? I've looked on the jungle forum and most of them seem to have fairly different patterns ect.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 90
I've looked on the jungle forum and most of them seem to have fairly different patterns ect.

I can see what you mean

silver/grey eyes are definite sign of it being a jag
never seen a jag without them
never seen a jungle with them

silver/grey eyes are definite sign of it being a jag
never seen a jag without them
never seen a jungle with them
Are you talking about eyes like these?
2yry5e7y.jpg

That would make it a Jag mate.
Check out the way co dominant (incomplete dominant) genetics works.

Jungle with gene = jungle jag... Just the way I wrote it mate

wow, they are some nice looking jungles. I'm hoping that soon my little Jungle x Diamond will start to get some yellow like that in her. I was also curious as to what price you think is right for a snake like her. I think i got a great deal at $180431901_462081057212702_1188619348_n.jpg

My jungle is 100% pure with bright silver eyes. No jag in her what so ever.

Restrain her behind her head...if she's a Jag, she will show some type of Neuro symptom.

As far as the eyes....Jags eye color can be black, grey, brown, etc....same as any other Carpet.

Cheers,
D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back