My First Background Build

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mitchjamo

Not so new Member
Reaction score
From this..

IMG_2025.jpgIMG_2023.jpgIMG_2016.jpgIMG_2008.jpgIMG_2007.jpgIMG_2005.jpg

To this...

IMG_2062.jpgIMG_2060.jpgIMG_2059.jpgIMG_2050.jpgIMG_2048.jpgIMG_2045.jpgIMG_2044.jpg

Taaa Daaa

My first crack at doing this. Took me one week start to finish. Don't think they came up too bad.

Excellent.

Very tidy.

When I do it the work area is usually a bombsite :oops:

That's so cool I makeing some tanks today so pumped but well done looks mad

Wow! That is super nice! Very impressive, well done! :D

Thanks everyone. Easy to do, just look up the countless threads on in the DIY section here. Thats all i did...

Blue tongue up top and albino darwin down the bottom

Does the polystyrene snap under the weight of the animal on the ledges? Could using paper mache over the polystyrene before painting make it stronger so this doesn’t happen?

The only ledge that will be large enough to fit my Darwin's whole body on it when full grownwas test with roughly 7kg weight in a bucket and sat on the ledge with no probs. and that was before it was put in the enclosure so it will be even stronger now that the sides are fixed to the enclosure. Not sure if paper mâché would help, but in this case it doesn't seem necessary. I did have similar concerns at first, but 2 layers of polystyrene and real thick render seem to have it covered. ( for 7kg anyway)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back