Herpshop Question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Varanoidea

Reaction score
I just did a bank transfer to the herpshop today for my thermostats, but when I go to fill in the payment notification form on the website, I click submit and it tells me to select either the herp shop or the herp trader? But I don't see an option to do that...:?. I sent Brian an email but any thoughts in the meantime?

Just look at the page .. Must be a box that needs to be ticked.

To the OP, herp traders website is clunky to say the least, it could simply be a problem with your browser. If you aren't using Internet explorer for it, trying it out might help - if not I'd just send an email or call and he can sort it.

Last edited by a moderator:
When I lived in Melbourne I used to buy things from Brian all the time. I never used the payment notification, I used to just send an email or phone.

Unfortunately using a different browser didn't work, hopefully he'll reply to my email soon. :?

I'm not sure if it's changed not but last time I used Herpshop, an email was all that was required to confirm a payment so you may not even need the form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back