Amazon Tree Boa

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MoskiWoski

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everybody, I thought I would share a few pictures of my Amazon Tree Boa. She is around 8 months old. A beautiful snake in my opinion. I wasn't aware that Boas were illegal in Australia. It was brought to my attention that some of the users here may enjoy seeing some photos of her.

Her name is Liyah

image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 158
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 161
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 141
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    134.8 KB · Views: 144
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    113.5 KB · Views: 131
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 135
I hope you enjoy, she is my little sweetheart. She can be mean and cranky at times, but she's still my little baby and I love her dearly.

beautiful snake thanks for sharing

She is incredible.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

Thank you!! She's super fragile, a little jumpy, and has a terrible attitude at times. But I love her.

Mate she's absolutely gorgeous, postcard picture photos too.
Cheers for sharing

Hey, thanks a lot. The pics were taken with my phone. I need to just keep my camera close by. When she's in a good pose, if I leave to get my camera, when I come back she has moved. My phones always in my pocket. Haha.

if I leave to get my camera, when I come back she has moved

lol I know what you mean.
And yet other times you can sit there and watch them for ages and they won't move a muscle.

Exactly!! It's usually after I have her out then put her back, she strikes a pose for a minute or two. But then, it's back to her little branch for the next 30 hours. Haha. She's still a baby so I'm feeding her weekly. I've been told that once I go to a 2 week feeding schedule she will become a lot more active. I take that as meaning she will be on the hunt at night.

stunning animal. thanks for sharing with us mate!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back