back from the dead

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rushie

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all. It's been a while but im back. Still been in the shadows though.

Well well well... causing trouble already I see lexy. Lol... let me add many have tried..all have failed. Lol.. it would seem its hard to kill awesomeness...

ZOMBIE!!!!! :shock:

Joking, welcome back mate :D

Welcome back :D I can sympathize, I left APS for a long time too. Hopefully everyone's forgotten that I used to be that obnoxious twelve year old kid that didn't know anything.

Ouch SurrealReptiles.... lol.... not nice but good call..

Rushie,

Not being personally acquainted I can only hope that your Lazarus re-enactment pays the dividends that you are seeking. I wish you well.

Cheers,
Blue

Rainbow-Serpent,

You have chosen your name well... the progenitor of new life in Aboriginal spiritual beliefs. The transition from a gawky, at times awkward and often not really sure of yourself emerging teenager, with the attitude that 'you sure as hell are not prepared to let anyone else know about your uncertainties or insecurities', into a young adult. This is truly one of life's magic transitions. Like the weird little hairy caterpillar that emerges as an exquisite butterfly. Given your open and honest acknowledgement of what you used to be, I'm backing a beautiful butterfly rather than a subdued non-event moth.

Spread your wings and enjoy the result!

Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back