Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No thanks ! Back of the knee is bad enough

Hahaha. After 3 hours the artist goes "I can add some smoke to the cigar if you want?" i was like "No, that's fine..." lol. He then said he wanted to add some background to the piece later on, at which i thought "Joy! Can't wait for more.. :D" hahaha.

I had Just over 4 hours worth of outline on my leg and two more similar sessions coming for background and color and I had the same "oh joy" thought
Remind me Why do we do this !

Tattoos!!

Show off your work!

My sleeve in progress.

IMG_1480.JPG
IMG_1481.JPG
IMG_1482.JPG
IMG_1483.JPG

Wow, everyone so far has very impressive body art. I'm hoping to get tattoos next year, I'm a little younger than everyone else, so I'm asking for parental consent as my graduation present. Kind of like a "You stayed in school and miraculously managed not to kill anybody. Therefore you deserve a tattoo" present. I've already picked out what I want but I get the feeling I'll become addicted :D

And imagine the stories in the nursing home :) by the time we get there most of the residents will be inked. I just hope dementia doesn't set in and I can't remember why I got them - mine tell my life journey I don't get them 'just because' (and no, I'm not saying 'just because is a bad thing either ! )

We've all heard the "they'll look awful when you're old" line a million times. But I imagine elderly people are more concerned with serious health problems and the idea that their life is coming to an end whether they like it or not, than pictures/words on their body. Besides, when I'm old and sitting in a nursing home I want to look at my tattoos and remember how much fun I had while I was young. No regrets.

Best realistic reptile artist? In Victoria preferably. Getting Idea's at the moment and some how pick places over my back and arms.

I'm getting a sleeve on one arm dedicated to reptile's then bringing it all down my back in a big scene :)

Just gotta find a decent tattooist and save money haha!

Hey everyone my names Grant and I'm a huge tattoo addict! :)
this isn't my first tattoo but its my first reptile related tattoo. Just the black work so far colour in a few weeks. I'm pretty blown away by some of the art on this thread. Awesome! Having trouble uploading it but its my display picture.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back