G'day everyone!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dazza91

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all, new to this site and reptiles, have been reading as much on here as i can to learn as much as i can about reptiles, keeping breeding and keeping them. I currently have 1 young murray darling carpet python and my younger brother has a marbled gecko. We have a huge wish list haha. Looking foward to talking to everyone on here and learning as much as possible to keep our reptiles happy :)

Welcome Dazza! Great site for knowledge and learning, hopefully you will take in a lot! :D
Would love to see some pictures of you MD :)

Welcome to the forum mate, sounds like you have discovered early that research and asking loads of questions is a wise move.

Kindest regards

Endeavour

Thanks guys, im really looking foward to building up my knowledge and collection ofcourse. Sharkyy i just got Slinky out and took some more photos but can't work out how to post them here? Might be because i am only using a mobile not computer.

Hey Sharkyy it will let me change my profile pic but not upload to here sorry mate, would love to show off my MD.

Hey Sharkyy it will let me change my profile pic but not upload to here sorry mate, would love to show off my MD.

No worries, I just looked on your profile instead! Beautiful MD mate :D

Thanks mate, i love him/her (not sure of sex) yet and think it has awesome pattern and colour. Probably because it's mine haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back