New Arrival

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

caliherp

Reaction score
I just got this one shipped in today. It is from a Jayapura x Jayapura pairing. I cant wait to see where this one goes. Please excuse the poor photo quality, ill give it a proper photo shoot when it settles in.

\

Hope you guys enjoy. Ill keep you guys updated on it's progress.

Regards, Patrick

Thank's everyone for the complements. I couldn't resist taking one more picture. One thing I love about this snake, is its bold white spot's in front of its eyes. Its actually what sealed the deal for me. The color is little off.

Don't you just wish they stayed their hatchie colours sometimes?! :)

Absolutely amazing :)
Congrats Caliherp!!!

Don't you just wish they stayed their hatchie colours sometimes?! :)

That would be cool. Rico Walder a famous American breeder produced a red neo that never fully changed. The last picture I saw of it, it was pink. Ill try to find a link to the thread.

Oh my god! Seriously just so stunning!! ������

Thank you. I am on cloud 9 rite now. I was late to work this morning because I couldn't stop staring at it. Starring into its eyes makes me feel like it has a powerful presence. Pictures does not do this snake justice. I don't think I will buy another yellow neo for a wile. Reds are well worth the extra money. I can't wait to see where this one goes.

A little background info on this snake: It is a F2. It's parents were farmed imports from bushmaster. Sire was red, dam was yellow. The female laid the clutch from the perch. Eight eggs survived. One was lost during incubation. One went full term but died before it got out of the egg. The 6 that were left hatched fine. I was very surprised and I knew I had to get one from that clutch.

absolutely beautiful snake mate, i am extremely jealous!

Thank you kindly sir.

This snake has one hell of a good feeding reaction. I touched it with the pink, it didn't even take a second to smell. It just nailed the pinkie. 17 years now and I haven't really had a problem feeder. I don't know what I'm doing so rite. I hope it never changes.

Really nice snake Cali , I just goggled Rico walder and if they are all His snakes ---WOW !!!!:D

Really nice snake Cali , I just goggled Rico walder and if they are all His snakes ---WOW !!!!:D

He does some amazing work with GTP's. He acculy has one hell of a story. I don't want to speak on it to much as I can remember all the details off the top of my head but, he has brain cancer. He's going through treatment rite now. So far so good. What really amazes me is all the support he is receiving. There are people auctioning off snakes, lizards, cars, motorcycles, etc to donate the proceeds for his treatment. It never ceases to amaze me how generous the reptile community is as a whole. Here's a link to the thread where he explains it all. Mods please forgive me if I'm breaking any rules. I just figured i should post it as his strength is inspireing.

Major life changes for Rico *Edit* 7 Mar 13 in Morelia Viridis Forum, Green Tree Python Forum, Chondro Forum Forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back