Blonde Spotted Female possible Stimpsons cross???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Austin236

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I'm from the US as you can see. I just bought a lovely Blonde Spotted adult female and as I'm showing it to my buddy he mentions it looks different... kinda like a Spotted X Stimpson cross. I wanted to get some more opinions to see what I'm dealing with here.

Last edited:
I can see what you mean but to me it looks like a blonde spotted :)

Look at that fabulous white-creamy stripe! I haven't seen the under-belly colour rise that far up on any blonde spotteds, beautiful! :)

Blonde spotted with awasome white flanks that are tending in my mind toward piebald genetics possibly if your lucky?? I have never seen white down the sides of a blonde before.

Look at that fabulous white-creamy stripe! I haven't seen the under-belly colour rise that far up on any blonde spotteds, beautiful! :)

Hmm that's very interesting to hear...hmm makes me wonder if I stumbled upon something special as that would be major for Antaresia here in the US.

Hmm that's very interesting to hear...hmm makes me wonder if I stumbled upon something special as that would be major for Antaresia here in the US.

Are you planning on breeding her? If so please keep us updated on the hatchies! Would be very interesting to know if this is a new morph/trait :D

It does have something very Stimson-ish like about it though, I can't quite put my finger on it. Nice looking animal though, we will never know for sure but you can only do your best by what you were told.

It would really be disappointing if it isn't a pure Blonde Spotted as the snake will be worthless to my breeding plans if so. I want pure Spotteds not crossed animals and it's so damn hard to find good looking Antaresia over here. It's taken me a year to find a female as nice as this.

It does have something very Stimson-ish like about it though, I can't quite put my finger on it. Nice looking animal though, we will never know for sure but you can only do your best by what you were told.

I agree... in the first two pics its head looks stimmi like but it could just be the photo's ??

Well I sent photo's to Peter Birch and he says it's a nice Blonde Spotted. So I have come to my conclusion.... He's not convinced it's a hybrid by any means so that's really all I needed to hear lol.

why are people always so convinced their snakes are hybrids because they 'look different' ?
snakes vary so much in the wild and its hard to find 2 patterns that look even close to the exact same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back