Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I love many snakes, but I admit, BHP's are definitely my favourite.
Jungles, Bredli's, Darwin's and GTP's are also other favourites.

RSP's are great looking snakes but on a class 2 licence.

Agreed with Snapped, try and handle a few different snakes, if you know someone that lives near you and get a feel of what you like.
Like many others have said, I could have more then 1 of every snake.

If your wanting something a bit more smaller, cant go past a Wheatbelt Stimmie or Blonde Spotted.

Good luck with your search :)

just maybe investigate slatey greys and water pythons
both are very impressive snakes

I love my Albino Darwin. easy to handle, and great to look at imo. As a lot of people have said, most of us would own one of each if we all had the time, space and coin.
Albino Olive and GTP are next on my list. Thanks for creating this post because its given me a chance to also look at what else is out there.

Good luck

Marty

Attachments

• IMG_2915.jpg
    IMG_2915.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 44
I love my Albino Darwin. easy to handle, and great to look at imo. As a lot of people have said, most of us would own one of each if we all had the time, space and coin.
Albino Olive and GTP are next on my list. Thanks for creating this post because its given me a chance to also look at what else is out there.

Good luck

Marty
Great looking Darwin there Marty, though I wish you hadn't posted it as my budget this year for reps is spent and you people keep posting great looking snakes. I cant have any more this year:cry:

Great looking Darwin there Marty, though I wish you hadn't posted it as my budget this year for reps is spent and you people keep posting great looking snakes. I cant have any more this year:cry:

Thats exactly how I feel when I see the "Show us your GTP" posts....... I want one bad!!!! maybe next year!

Thats exactly how I feel when I see the "Show us your GTP" posts....... I want one bad!!!! maybe next year!

1 Year 5 months and 19 days till I get my GTP. No one can accuse me of not planning ahead.... que hysterical laughter

If you 't like it, not commenting is always an option. Not everyone has to agree with you and there are plenty of people here willing to throw in suggestions, no one else seems to have a problem with it.

And Kane, maybe something larger than a woma? I think Coastal or Bredli would make a great choice :)

Yeah im thinking larger. Saw some really nice coastals in a shop today. Will be buying through a breeder but the new legislation in nsw allows for easier viewing of snake varieties.

Good to see so many people contributing about what they like.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...74184939140.2062687.1369191669&type=3&theater
10953_1268619520133_5730692_n.jpg
9424_1213135373064_3571534_n.jpg

Slatey grey and water python

003 (900x652).jpgreps 33 030.jpg black and gold jungle why because they are stunning, see for yourself.

1 Year 5 months and 19 days till I get my GTP. No one can accuse me of not planning ahead.... que hysterical laughter

Had to go find my book "The More Complete Chondro" All this talk about getting another snake made me want to read it again!!!!:lol:

Had to go find my book "The More Complete Chondro" All this talk about getting another snake made me want to read it again!!!!:lol:
Just bought and paid for mine (The More complete chondro) from Gecko on this site, their service is brilliant.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back