Can't wait for my new reptiles to arrive tomorrow.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

saintanger

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
I'm so impatient, my female tanami woma and 2 more pygmie beardies arrive tomorrow by courier and i'm so excited. I can't wait to get them. i'v been looking around for months to find an adult female tanami woma and for 2 more pygmy beardies to join my other pygmies after quarantine.

my male tanami woma hunter otherwise know as guts can't wait either, though i will quarantine her first before they meet.

will post pic's tomorrow wen they arrive.

They are beautiful saintanger!!!!! Loving that woma, congrats :D

They're lovely saintanger. I really like the colours on the woma. Such a nice example of a tanami locale. Hopefully my little one ends up looking a bit like that. :)

On another note I hope to get my new little one next week. I can't wait.

Last edited:
That woma is really nice and the pygmies are just so cute.

I've been looking for Womas everywhere! There hasn't been any for sale up in Queensland for ages and was wondering where did you get that stunning female from?. Got a bunch of Pygmy beardies too

just curious saintanger but if i remember correctly you have a rather large collection ? how do you maintain effective quarantine with such a large collection ? just curious as its looking like it may become a bit of a problem for me one day as the collection grows larger

nice woma to btw nice bright rich colours

I've been looking for Womas everywhere! There hasn't been any for sale up in Queensland for ages and was wondering where did you get that stunning female from?. Got a bunch of Pygmy beardies too

got her freighted from newcastle.

thomasss, i use my spare room for quarantine reptiles only. i have my favourites in a multibay tank in my lounge room and my breeders in multibays in the garage and more tanks in the shed mainly for dragons.

i have the room to keep them separate so it works great i always use F-10 hand wash or F-10 wipes after holding each reptile whether in quarantine or not.

Last edited:

Where in qld are you?

I believe that was my Tanami female.... Didn't realise it was you saintanger. Glad you like her

Ah ok. I hope you find one :) I wouldn't trade my woma for anything.

Also, not sure who freights but there seem to be plenty up in Mackay where I am :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back