GTP price question

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Becceles

Hi all,

I have a quick and hopefully relatively straight forward question about the price of younger GTP's from different localities. Basically, I have been offered a little one (of about 40cm's, still yellow) for $1000. Without evidence of locality, what sort of price range and differences can I expect between Aussie native and other types? I have been told he is sourcing its heritage and breeders details for me but I just wanted to get an idea of the current market.

Thanks in advance,

Bec.

I wouldnt pay $1000 for a 40cm snake that wasnt bred buy the person selling.

You can get known localitie animals from reputable breeders that will have all that info for you from $1000-$1500

Ben

Price is not always to do with locale. Quality of the stock and the colour of its parentage is a large part of the asking price. In saying that All Owners should have some idea of the locale of there stock. Although some of the breeders will commonly tell you what you want to hear.

Typical price is anywhere up to $2.5k for proven Aussie GTP's, and $1k - $1.5k for unknown locale... As stated above, a lot has to do with lineage and pattern rather than locality...

I know this isn't the For Sale area, but I sell my purebred Australian GTP's for $1200-$1500 at six months to a year old. Adults are a different story..

Hi all,

I have a quick and hopefully relatively straight forward question about the price of younger GTP's from different localities. Basically, I have been offered a little one (of about 40cm's, still yellow) for $1000. Without evidence of locality, what sort of price range and differences can I expect between Aussie native and other types? I have been told he is sourcing its heritage and breeders details for me but I just wanted to get an idea of the current market.

Thanks in advance,

Bec.
IMO the price is about right @ 40cm its not a fresh hatchie the point that EVERYBODY on here has missed is its not worth 20 cents if its a bad or a fussy eater to someone who hasn't any experience with greens....l would ask to "see" he/she take food.....just my opinion....solar 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back