Show your Rick Walker Beardiess beardies

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
There are albino from rick's line that are now living past 6months. There are a few people doing out crossings and they seem to be getting stronger/living longer. There are adult albino Mitchelli (still with eye problems) but it is possible....

im about to change the sand in our enclosure, I got some plasters sand this time, seems a little bit more dust than the pet shop sand, sometimes I wish I could lay my hands on some of the red sand from out Alice Springs way.

im about to change the sand in our enclosure, I got some plasters sand this time, seems a little bit more dust than the pet shop sand, sometimes I wish I could lay my hands on some of the red sand from out Alice Springs way.
a lot of us are using washed play sand from bunnings $7 for 20kg

One of our red Rick Walkers.
Not looking it's best either in this picture.

4slkas.jpg

Damn! That's a hot lizard :shock:

I have a little red Rick Walker hatchie girl, hope she turns out to be as stunning as yours! That would make my day :)

change

That 'is' a nice animal, (the yellow) are the marks on the head an injury or genetic? Where is the store?

Xcell I have 3 hypo from Rick as well, and one Red. He was great to deal with, initially I was only getting 1 then decided on another to make freight worth while, he ended up giving me another then asked if id like a red that had some toes missing on the rear foot. Well I couldn't resist the offer :p we love seeing the adult pics so we get an idea what we can expect, our young ones are just the same as your offspring. We cant wait to see them grown up :) The issue we face now is how we are going to house them and eliminate battles. I like the look of centralbeardeddragons.com rack system. ill like to have 1 display and the others housed comfortably. Any one who reads this and has ideas on that rack type system let me know pls :)

The easiest way to pick hypo's from normals are there clear nails. Correct me if im wrong but I see dark nails on xcells pics. Maybe its just my galaxy.

Some lovely Beardeds in this thread.
I don't understand how anyone could want to buy an albino Beardie when they struggle to live past 6 months of age, depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back