Have been told its a yearling jungle Python

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Towny

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all i have just gotten this beautiful girl off of someone who seemed very nice and trustworthy, and she seemed like she had the passion for looking after these guys with as much love as possible, so first of all thankyou to her.

Secondly just to confirm, see below please :)

Attachments

• 20130713_180308.jpg
    20130713_180308.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 454
  • 20130713_180305.jpg
    20130713_180305.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 389
Looks a lot like a bit coastal but also jungles start off like that and get their colours later. More experienced people may be of better help

Fingers crossed it is a jungle and not a coastal ahah, thanks ssnakeboy

and just did a quick google on julatten jungle and looks really close harley0402, thanks for the insight guys :D

Yep just googled julatten jungle and its not a coastal, sorry i dont know my jungles well

looks like a coastal to me, can you get some better pics ?

Any chance you could get a better head shot? If it is a julateen jungle I wouldn't hold my breath on it getting much more yellow.

will get some more pics later tonight, and thats ok ssnakeboy, thanks for the help mate :D thats what this forum is for

and thanks guys will get those photos tonight :)

It looks very much Variegata to me, but will reserve judgement till i see the top of its head, in saying that it could also be Variegata X Cheynei, there seems to be so many X's these days in Aus that unless we buy our Rep's from known and reputable breeders we cannot be sure that we are getting what we are told, this is evident when reading so many threads in this forum that ask " can i cross X with Y and what will i get" should be able to have a registry like they have with cats and dogs so the "pedigree" could be in black and white. Sorry to the OP for straying off topic a little but i like to quantify my statements :) .....................................Ron

Don't get the concept of buying a snake THEN decide to ask what the hell it is without doing your own research 1st....got me stumped

If it was sold as a jungle, it is probably a jungle LOL. Looks like a jungle to me, they aren't all yellow and spectacular :D

Don't get the concept of buying a snake THEN decide to ask what the hell it is without doing your own research 1st....got me stumped

thanks for that input there ozimid but unlike obviously you, i picked her because i fell in love with her tempermant, her patterns and her in general so therefore i purchased her because i liked her, not just because ow she is this and thats what i want..... no need to be rude when everyone else on this forum has been nothing but helpful, thanks

now to everyone else who has been nothing but nice, here is those photos i said i would get :D

Attachments

• 20130714_160715.jpg
    20130714_160715.jpg
    75.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 20130714_160702.jpg
    20130714_160702.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 181
thanks for that input there ozimid but unlike obviously you, i picked her because i fell in love with her tempermant, her patterns and her in general so therefore i purchased her because i liked her, not just because ow she is this and thats what i want..... no need to be rude when everyone else on this forum has been nothing but helpful, thanks

now to everyone else who has been nothing but nice, here is those photos i said i would get :D
Didn't mean it quite that way but now I've read it back to myself... My apologies .... Back to thread and having seen a few recently like this... I'm thinking rpm SIB... But that's a stab in the dark .... Sibs will most certainly be a cross but u stated a yearling? So prob will colour up a bit more but not to much... Time will tell

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back