Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
For all the knockers of this expo, How about you put some of your time and effort into helping organise next years event! That way you will realise just how much hard work and long hours goes into sorting out the detail and regulations to be able to hold said event and it may just then give you an appreciation of what the organisers go through! As an added benefit you just may be able to get some of what you think should be there incorporated! There is an old saying... Many hands make light work!!

Here's a photo , I don't know how to load them all in one go

I think I did it right this time

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 198
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 211
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    52.3 KB · Views: 234
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    60.2 KB · Views: 192
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 203
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 209
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    73.1 KB · Views: 200
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 188
I did enjoy the expo but didn't think the dog and cat bit at the back was needed. I think that Black Headed Pythons were the popular animal at this years expo. It would be nice to see more Olives and Water Pythons in future expos. I was however a little dissapointed there were not many enclosure manufacturers there this year.

It was smaller than last year, there was at least four enclosure suppliers that did not come this year, I didn't see any GTP's but it was good to see a few more bhp's and some woma's this year. I was going to buy some quail this year but there was none. The scales and tails set ups were excellent and I loved the zebra and paradox and that was the first time I had seen one. Peter Krauss had no jungles but had a good display of a few species. It was a pity that tony Harrison was not there but there were some nice vens.

There was one GTP there. I went today, this was my first expo. I was quite impressed with the variety of species ob display and picked up a couple bargains. As many others have said and I agree there wasnt much educational displays. I drove 150+km from gatton and feel it was worth the drive. Will definitely go again next time.

well worth it. got a few contacts for future reptiles i want, quite a variety on display.
Jag's are getting really popular!

Does anyone have any idea what sort of albino darwin morph that is in the 3rd photo, stunning!

Paradox. Pretty interesting morph as it doesn't really make sense. It is an albino that produces melanin. A few weeks/months ago a really pretty example was sold on RDU. If only I had the asking price sitting around. *sigh*

The zebra jungle looks really good. Is there any better pics of it? $10 is a pretty cheap day out, especially with a few different reptiles to look at.

Not the best pic, but here is the gtp

yhyde4a2.jpg

I went today. I thought it was well worth it. Its not very big and you will see everything within the hour but I enjoyed myself. I drove in from Brisbane and would go again. Here are some photos. Without a doubt I think the big lace monitor stole the show. I really want to get one now.2013-07-14 14.10.28.jpg2013-07-14 14.12.31.jpg2013-07-14 14.10.54.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I went today as well and I had a great time! By any chance did anyone see the brown tree snake with banding, twas highly impressive. The only down side to the event was a boxer and her pups that were bought in. The boxer was IMO very underweight and had an infection down their. Two of the puppies had mange and all the mother wanted to do was be with her pups but kids were in the way. The pups were to young to have been immunised so a responsible breeder would not let out siders touch them. Like I said, I thoroughly enjoyed my time their but the cat and dog items were unnecessary.

Does anyone have any idea what sort of albino darwin morph that is in the 3rd photo, stunning!
If you look in the photo behind the python it's on the cover of scales and tails mag

Spewing i couldn't go today or yesterday, was competing in the kokoda challenge, sounded pretty good. Maybe the ipswich expo later this year.

Here are some photos I took on Saturday. There were some beautiful creatures there!

14.jpg13.jpg12.jpg15.jpg1.jpg10.jpg9.jpg8.jpg7.jpg3.jpg6.jpg4.jpg5.jpg2.jpg11.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back