Show off your Woma set-up's.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kane85

So am having troubles finding photo's of Woma enclosure set-up's on here so thought i would start a specific thread. Wanting to see all the great ideas you guys come up whether for hatchies, juvies or adults.

I'm in the process of designing a new (bigger) one for my woma so I'd love to see what other people have done. This is what his current box looks like. It was a wardrobe insert with an open top that I built a box to go into.
zagu5a2a.jpg

yryda6es.jpg

u3edapeg.jpg

Edit: I have a 6month old hatchie male woma

This is Sheldon in his enclosure.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 117
Do many people use sand? I'm looking into it for the new enclosure.

Do many people use sand? I'm looking into it for the new enclosure.
My brother-in-law used sand with his bhp and from what I saw it got sand in its mouth quite frequently which may lead to impaction. Also I think that if it is fine enough that it can get in places to irritate the snake.

Oh that's a shame :( I was hoping to go for a more natural environment.

Liking the set ups so far. Im currently considering converting a coffee table into an enclosure as its not used for anything at the moment.

Coir peat.

1800x400x600 - Length High Deep total
The box is 400x400x600 without box 1400x400x600. No i dont use light cages.
That is a good size. Is it just your terrestrial snakes (bhp's and woma's) that have no light cages or all of your snakes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back