Wokka Wokka Wokka

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ronhalling

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Got my first delivery of Rats from Wokka via another member here yesterday, "WOW" i don't know what else to say, they are the cleanest best presented Rats i have ever had the pleasure of procurring...they make the ones i have been getting from another place (can't name here but it is the fish sybmbal) look and smell like road kill, even after leaving to thaw on a heat mat set at 34 deg for 2 hours they had no smell at all, even my wife had no trouble handling them, and they looked like they had been to the Rat groomers before freezing. By hook or by crook i know where all my Rats will be coming from for now on. IMO you guys and gals that are not breeding them should co-op and buy from Wokka, you won't be disappointed :) ................Ron Edit this was not a paid endorsement

lol i never buy those blue packs of rats lol they suck....

Any members from ipswich wanting to make an order? Im intrested but have no where near enough snakey mouths to feed or freezer space to make an order.

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

As I said Ron......They are good enough to dip in batter, throw in the deep fryer, and eat yourself!

........even had thoughts of a 'Rat Casserole' in the slow cooker today - Just the thing for these cooler winter days!

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey thanks gozz i am always gratefull for all and any comments on my posts, and to get such an uplifting comment like that from such a long time member as yourself was the hilight of my day, WTG buddy you must be the envy of all your friends :) ....................................Ron

Any members from ipswich wanting to make an order? Im intrested but have no where near enough snakey mouths to feed or freezer space to make an order
Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2
I'm out in the Jimboomba area, I'll go halves with you :)

here a pic of an adder in a bottle top ...... always makes everyone smile......
and yes wokka does have great quality food and all different types as well.....

Attachments

• P1020211.JPG
    P1020211.JPG
    155.4 KB · Views: 115
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back