Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Too many to show pics of, that and I'm lazy. This is a list of what I have currently.

1x female striped
1x male striped
1x female hypo super striped
1x female hypo super stripe gold phase (means its smaller than your average Coastal)
1x female hypo caramel striped, just bought a male from her same clutch from SXR also, he isn't hypo, but he is striped
4x possible hets for axanthic, one normal looking creamy and dark brown female, 2 (1f and 1m) striped and 1 hypo striped, latter 3 are distantly related to Steve Brooks axanthic lot, so crossed fingers!

and just sold my Coastal cross and 2 Proserpines.

Updated photo of my female Hypo. Last photo was from a few months ago, she's grown quite a bit since and developed some more black - but still very pleased with her!

aurorav.jpg

Wow vixen shes gorgeous

Sent from my LG-P690f using Tapatalk 2

A little reduced pattern Proserpine I bred from last season - getting a bit of size to her now and doesn't look so much like a hatchie anymore. :p

p1180777.jpg

Updated photo of my female Hypo. Last photo was from a few months ago, she's grown quite a bit since and developed some more black - but still very pleased with her!

that is a really nice hypo, almost looks like a paradox albino

aurorav.jpg
Very nice K is she from the same clutch as the coastals I got from you? All the ones from your possible Axanthic stock have striping and one out of the three is hypo/rp

Little girl,amazing temperament.

Attachments

• 22.06 (66).jpg
    22.06 (66).jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 22.06 (67).jpg
    22.06 (67).jpg
    67.1 KB · Views: 150
hi thals your not wrong he's grown so much since we got him from you, we measured him in at the end of march and he was 6 foot 8 inches. He is such a character, he bangs on the glass of his enclosure to come out and when we open the door for him he climbs all over the other snakes enclosures checking them out which is what he's doing in the pictures. In the photo's we just put up he is very dark he's not far off shed.

My gal Freya. Unfortunately I'm not sure how old she is, I bought her off a friend as a sort-of rescue. I was told she was seven years old but she looked more like seven months when I got her. This photo is from around 4 months after I got her and she is much smaller than you'd expect for a seven year old. She has grown a lot since then but she's still pretty small.

2y7e7y2u.jpg

3.5 years :shock:

If you don't mind me asking, what was his food intake growing up?

He was being fed a couple of adult mice/small rats as a yearling every 10 or so days, nothing excessive at all! Then onto 1-2 med/large rats a fortnight once he was around the 5-6ft mark. I'd say he has bulked up quite a lot since living with his new mummy :lol:

What's his diet like these days Paula?

Here are a few of pics of him as a littly and the last was just before he was sold. Bit of a size difference compared with now :p
DSCF3411.JPGDSCF3430.jpgDSCF3450.jpg2012-10-18 04.51.53.jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back