Sleipnir the bird eater.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Steveycrack

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Seen a few people posting their spiders lately so here's my guy. Watching him tunnel and hunt is awesome, best impulse buy ever.
sejybyja.jpg
ne9uzume.jpg

He is a great looking T, can't wait until I can get one :)
Except I am hoping to get a Rubiseta, Black Presley and Sarina from The Green Scorpion.
but got to convince my parents first.

Now I have put 1 of my new T's into a bigger tank with alot more substrate I don't see him at all now.unless I want to get up in the early hours an have a look.the other 1 is still in her little tub.easy to see as her burrow isn't very deep.and she isn't shy when it comes to feeding. As she will come right out to grab her dinner

I'm lucky with Sleipnir, he always burrows and tunnels right against the glass so I can get a good view almost all the time. I just put a piece of cardboard in front of the glass to block out light and make him feel more secure.

I'm pretty keen on getting a female, just for the later sized they grow to. Sleipnir is tiny compared to most but he's still fascinating to watch.

One phobia at a time, I've gone from not being keen on snakes to having a nice little collection. I might leave spiders till my next life though:lol:. I can appreciate it for what it is all the same, nice one Steveycrack

My 1st T burrowed down till she hit the bottom an then nearly went the full length of her 30+ cm fish tank.never saw her(unless I wanted to get up after 1am) for over 15 months untill just recently she started coming and waiting up near her burrow entrance,

Mine did the same, Porkbones. Right from one corner of his enclosure to the other, was pretty cool. I don't mind that he spends most of his time hiding, he's impressive the few times he pops out for a run.

Yea mate they certainly r interesting to look at and watch

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back