Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Hypo" Lack or reduction of black pigmentation. "Hyper" increase in black pigmentation. Classic has the black pigmentation. Open to correction on this one but young Bredli can be hard to identify for Hypo at a young age.

1044569_10201419335107890_229604869_n.jpg

Excuse the fact my ugly mug is in it, but she's a hilarious animal. Now named Pinn because of her skinny neck and big head :D (she's now sat curled around my ear)

BF_zps88ea9df0.jpg
[/URL]
Love the colouring and the stripe, Exactly what I hope to breed down the track. Do all of yours have striping or is this a rare one?

Hi All, I'm new here, bought my first snake in early June a female Bredli hatchling, likes to bite me when I get her out of the enclosure but otherwise good and a great appetite, don't know any other snake owners yet though.

Hi All, I'm new here, bought my first snake in early June a female Bredli hatchling, likes to bite me when I get her out of the enclosure but otherwise good and a great appetite, don't know any other snake owners yet though.
Use a small hook to get her out of enclosure mate and she will settle in no time

My bredli shed today so I got some pictures of her that I thought I would share with you guys.
Cheers Cameron
q.jpgr.jpg

Thanks for the advice, I will pick one up tomorrow, last fed her on Wednesday so I will try her with it over the weekend

Just keep on handling and it will calm down eventually. At least with a hatchie its bites will not hurt.
Cheers Cameron

Heres my little treasure, he's friendly as hold his head anything but when hes on his special branchspot he'l snap at you if you go near him but anywhere else he is fine to pick up fromIMAG0019.jpgIMAG0002.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Just keep on handling and it will calm down eventually. At least with a hatchie its bites will not hurt.
Cheers Cameron

Just shuvin ya hand in to get them out .. Spesh when young just puts them into defence mode.... Hook out ... Handle... Simple.....just an example as I have a chain saw hatchie that will go relentless but I use a small hook made of old coat hanger and as long as I use mg hands acting as branches then alls good... Hasn't got me yet after multitude of attemps

Last edited:
Just shuvin ya hand in to get them out .. Spesh when young just puts them into defence mode.... Hook out ... Handle... Simple
Never mentioned anything about getting them out just that the more they get handled the calmer they get. If you do slowly go in with your hand and make sure that you pick them up from underneath their body it will not stress them out anymore than hooking them out. There are several different ways to handle snakes and each snake will react differently so we need to adjust with how we approach them. To the person asking the question on what to do, just keep handling and you will begin to pick up the best way to go about handling your snake.
Personally my bredli is still grumpy because I got over the idea of owning a 'calm' snake. So I just stopped trying to calm her down. She is grumpy in her tank and alright once she is out but I will never fully trust her. At least with this I can trust she will try and bite me every so often so I know to be careful and don't get complacent around her.
Cheers Cameron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back