Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That first one is an absolute stunner Brett!

True! They are all nice haha.

Those girls certainly do a lot thicker than when I saw them. Hopefully they get a bit chunkier yet. ;)

Yommy love that reduced pattern one does it through reduced babies??? If so let me know ill be super keen...

Good stuff Dave nice up and under :)

Here's a few of the Female Boodaries chunking up nicely

Wow yommy you are right your dark boodarie does look like a miniture Uluru. Very nice.

Judging by all the pics of womas hooking up recently, there will be some stunning hatchies at the end of the year.

Yommy love that reduced pattern one does it through reduced babies??? If so let me know ill be super keen...

This will be the 1st season to prove whether its a genetically inheritable trait with the Rabbit Flat Locale.
The RP/Spotted male below is the only male going over the two female Rabbit Flat Locale above.
Looking forward to some viable eggs, more nervous about these guys then my 1st ever albino Darwin clutch..... lol

Wow yommy you are right your dark boodarie does look like a miniture Uluru. Very nice.

Judging by all the pics of womas hooking up recently, there will be some stunning hatchies at the end of the year.

The one that gets mistaken as a Uluru is the male boodarie pictured below, just 1/2 the size of an Uluru :)

Attachments

• 6 JUL 13 025.jpg
    6 JUL 13 025.jpg
    93.6 KB · Views: 192
  • WOMA004.JPG
    WOMA004.JPG
    50.7 KB · Views: 185
Last edited:
A bit blury but heres one of my holdbacks from a few seasons ago.

And a nice patern on this topaz aswell.

A bit blury but heres one of my holdbacks from a few seasons ago.

And a nice patern on this topaz aswell.
I really like the colours of the top one and the pattern of the bottom one. What locale is the first one?

Really nice SA there No-Two, the really silvery/grey ones are what i really like but you dont see many on offer......

Here's a holdback from the season just gone, little Rabbit Flat male

Attachments

• 6 JUL 13b 004.jpg
    6 JUL 13b 004.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 159
  • 6 JUL 13b 001.jpg
    6 JUL 13b 001.jpg
    54.6 KB · Views: 144
@no-two lovely hold back. Your SA are some of the nicest I've seen.

@yommy I can see why with the dark head and bandings. I actually picked my boy for his pale cream base.

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1373201009249.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373201009249.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 168
  • uploadfromtaptalk1373201030959.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1373201030959.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 183

@yommy I can see why with the dark head and bandings. I actually picked my boy for his pale cream base.
Beautiful color RedFox; I'm a fan of the animals that retain bold color, very nice :)

That is one of the most unusual coloured woma's I have seen. Very nice.

They're looking good someday. Nice to see them as they grow. Hopefully I'll get some more of the light ones everyone seems to like this season.

You sure did! Any chance of more pics of the one in the bucket at about "10 o'clock" with the reduced pattern?

Cheers, Aaron

howdy Aaron,

Sorry I somehow missed seeing your post. Nope didn't get any more pics before I moved them off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back