Virides has the best news!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

728x90_Banner_March2013_zps1bd7b83d.jpg

Here at Virides we are continually tweaking and developing new products. A part of our process is also finding smarter ways to deliver better quality and more variety in our range. The Gold Coast Reptile Show was not only a good way to reach out to new customers but also a great way to network. We met a fellow admiring our range, Rick Draper. After some talking we found out he owned his own laser at home and he allow us to use it, personally. We went to his place today and were blown away by the possibilities.

Check out our face book page to see a photo of exactly what we mean - https://www.facebook.com/Virides

This also means we can provide customised items, such has name plates for your beloved reptiles. The vent we were once looking into can be made much more easily and at a much reduced cost. Our entire range will also benefit from significant improvements.

We have always ensured that we source our manufacturing locally, and Rick Draper is just outside of Brisbane.

We were so sold on the potential of this machine, that we have made it a goal to eventually get our own. Just need $100000. And we know we can get there, with your help. Once again, thank you for all your support and tell your friends about us :)

Good to hear mate. Looking forward to some new designs and name plates.

Rick

i have heard better news in my time, although yours is good, i dont belive it is "the best"

It may not be the 'best' news to you MadDog, but the potential to expand a business is always 'the best news' for a business owner.

im just annoyed you hadn't discovered this ages ago !!
I'm off to make up my shopping list -

Rick also runs a business involved with databasing and has told us he will be delivering a product to the reptile industry in coming weeks. We can't say exactly what it is as that is Rick's domain, but we think it will revolutionise how you record everything to do with your reptiles, especially for breeders and it is incredibly affordable.

Sorry to be all mysterious about it, but trust us - it will blow your mind :)

Ooo that is exciting! I currently use an app for Steve's records (but keep it on paper too) and it's great! Database sounds awesome.

That is the best news about metal etching! I had been playing with a dremal tool and timber to try and make something similar and scorching the crap out of it in the process! Lol.

Excellent to hear mate, we had a chat at the expo and I remember you saying that you weren't sure if you could keep making those cool as vents, coz of cost i think, so thats great.. your ideas are great too, keep it up :D

Wicked snake and lizard designed shot glasses anyone?

Laser etched, dishwasherable and non-wearing :)

Do you have a photo of the vents you were planning on producing?

Rick

vent_design_zpsfe139923.jpg

Ideally this is from 3mm Plywood and the design will likely differ from what is shown here, in that this was done on a router and a laser has far more accuracy and therefore better design choices. We will have to test it out to get the optimum cutting speed vs edge quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back