Americas best Racks - Freedom Breeder Reptile Racks - now available in Australia

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
no lizard racks hey

are you kidding, those larger ones are like indoor pits, just not as high i wonder if the racks are capable of attaining the 40-50 dagree basking spots you would use on monitors, i also think the smaller tubs would work well for geckos and the medium tubs for egernia spp

Phil uses the rodent holding racks without the plumbing on the back for species like blue tongues, shinglebacks, bearded dragons etc. He just adds domes/fixtures that sit on top of the expanded metal for heat and light.

Hes got a medium/large spencers in one of the jumbo 96 inch also (1 cage). Seems to do pretty well. 240cm wide x 90cm deep floor space. plenty of room...

i love them they are the best i will be geting them

It would really surprise me if the minimum enclosure size laws are actually brought in, but with such a large range of cage sizes to choose from, you can always choose a larger sized tub/rack for the snakes you want to keep in them.

This legislation is still on the table in NSW and I doubt very much that it will just go away.Stay tuned!

sorry i will narrow it down.
so there is nothing specific for small dragons or small monitors with uv fluro's or heating from above designed in a complete system

is there a factory/shop in vic we can personally visit? like where are you based?

People have been waiting for their ordered racks since wild expo last year, best part of 10months. They're a great product, pitty they're being shipped over on dugout canoes from USA.

will there be a range of these racks in stock once they arrive in aus by these dugout canoes?
or will i have to have mine paddled over from the states if i order one now?

Reptile Racks Australia LOGO.jpg

This thread has been dormant for about as long as my first couple of customers have been waiting for their racks… Not that the delay is in anyway funny.

As all current customers that have been very patiently waiting for their racks know, the racks are finally on their way, and are due to arrive in port next weekend. Deliveries will then take place over the first couple of weeks in Feb (Once I’ve unpacked the container).

The reasons for the delay have been entirely US based, with Freedom Breeder being swamped with orders last year, as well as a little un-organised. The finalised order and a 50% deposit were made way back in July.

The good news for prospective new customers is that there will be inventory of pretty much all Freedom Breeder racks within the next couple of months. The entire order didn’t fit in the first 40’ container, so the remaining inventory will be shipped shortly. This means there will be some types of racks available for new customers by mid February, with the remaining styles available within about 2 months.

We’re based in Melbourne, but don’t have a shopfront / showroom, so viewing the racks outside of reptile shows will be difficult. For people wanting to see the racks in the flesh, we will be having a stand at the upcoming shows in Sydney (Castle Hill – Feb 13) and Melbourne (Melbourne Showgrounds – Feb 19), with additional shows further north possibly added at a later date. Come along and see what the big breeder in the US use!

For anybody wanting to enquire about racks / ask questions, feel free to email me, the email can be found at www.reptileracksaustralia.com.au. Please avoid Private Messages as I don’t get the opportunity to check them very often.

Last edited:
Hi ReptileRacksAust I'm interested in these Freedom Breeder racks, but your website doesnt seem to be working. Can you please give me your email address. Or email me - [email protected]

Thanks

Awesome stuff!! Not sure if the average person can afford these racks tho.

Although I have never owned one of these racks I know a couple people who do. They are kind of expensive, but if you have deep enough pockets they are worth it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back