No time for my python anymore

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

MatthewRMF

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I currently have a coastal carpet python, she is nearly1 year and 8 months old.

She is literally only about 70 CM's long.

I started a new job and I have no time for her anymore and I feel bad whenever I walk into my room because I don't want her to stay in a cage her whole life, she is going to be quite big and I don't want her life to be wasted away because I cannot take care of her.

She eats very well, smashes down rats. Her sheds have all been very clean.

I am just wondering how long you have to own a snake for before you can sell it and how much should I even put her up for sale for?

Thanks!

You need to have them a minimum of 6 months before sale, but if the handling is the only thing you don't have time for I wouldn't stress. Snakes are solitary creatures by nature and it honestly makes no difference to them whether or not you handle them

I'll second that dont be fussed about handling her... just make sure she is feed and clean her cage and all will be good but if your heart is set on selling her for you peace of mind, then yeah 6 months is soonest you can sell, as for price look around on the forum or Gumtree for similar size and breed and go from there...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back