Pics of my new rainforest enclosure

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kobrakai

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey everyone,
Here is a few pics of my new enclosure. It currently contains 3 female and 1 male Southern Angle headed Dragons. The aquarium has 4 Dwarf Gouramis and 1 butterfly pleco (L168 ) (still waiting on 6 checkered rainbows).
Please do not discuss where this enclosure came from or the thread will be deleted if you wish to know any info please PM me.
Regards
Aaron
IMG_0819.jpgIMG_0810.jpgIMG_0811.jpgIMG_0817.jpg

Last edited:
All plants are fake with the exception of the Anubias on the driftwood in the aquarium

Very nice mate, I take it the rainbows and gouramis will live together ok? I think I know who made this but could you please pm me.

The gouramis are a little territorial towards each other so its recommend to only have 1 per 40L but they are fine towards other fish and the rainbows will be fine as long as in a big enough group

What amount of waste do the dragons produce and what filtration are you using?

The dragons only produce a small amount of waste every few days which i usually spot clean to reduce waste etc in the tank. There is a large canister filter built into the rock wall at the bottom right of the photo. Other then that the L168 cleans up the tank nicely as there are only a few fish in there atm.

This enclosure is incredible. It has to be one of my favorites made by the unmentionable company.(If I'm assuming rite)

Yeah I wrote a long review detailing my experience and how impressive the workmanship is but it was removed as apparently we can't mention any involved or any of the companies on aps anymore.

wow thats an amazing enclosure, i would love to have somthing like that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back