Work Experience...?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've done work experience at Amazing Amazon and loved it 3 years ago. I catch to trains and then a mate drives me 10 minutes.

If I actually had my P's I would offer a lift but will have to wait until march next year :/ I got my L's late haha

SE Suburbs is a big place.....what burb?

I did my work experience at Currumbin Sanctuary (I am not telling you how long ago though!) I have also volunteered in vet clinics and wildlife parks.
Do you have relatives you could stay with, even in another state?

Camberwell, Vic eipper. I might email Amazing Amazon as I'm away with school for the term so I can't call unfortunately.
Thanks for the suggestions guys!!

What about contacting the Arthur Rylah institute. They are a government funded scientific body with number of zoologists. Also there is Melbourne Museum

In that case try the museum. They have a few reptiles including a Moloch but most of the work involves the bugs so you'd needed to have liked doing that first :p And its easy to get to with public transport. Train to melbourne central. Tram to museum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back