Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
First time hay-fever,
Seriously not impressed :(

I had hay fever for the first time ever last year and lost my job because it was so bad, I was already working in a saw dust environment and they expected me to come in and work machinery when my eyes were all puffy and I could barely see, I think I'd rather keep my hand.

I had hay fever for the first time ever last year and lost my job because it was so bad, I was already working in a saw dust environment and they expected me to come in and work machinery when my eyes were all puffy and I could barely see, I think I'd rather keep my hand.

:( that's horrible, I'm just prone to getting sick from having glandular fever for the last 9 weeks, damn immune system!

That's gotta suck! My girlfriend had glandular fever years ago and is still getting over it.

Hi Emmalene. Can sympathasize with you over the glandular fever as i got it in my 30s and was really almost bedridden for about 18 hours a day. Worst of it was that i was farming at the time and the jobs just had to get done. Takes ages to get over it too. lived for abot 4 weeks of that on coffee made on mile and lots of panadol. Worst i have ever felt in my life

I somehow ended up with the the strongest immune system known to man so I've never had to deal with glandular fever, or anything else much more than a cold. A mate of mine suffers glandular at least once every two years.

Back on topic;
Idiotic customers today

I rarely get sick either, been to the doctor's about 3 times from what I can actually remember excluding injection's and they were for fractured bones.

:( that's horrible, I'm just prone to getting sick from having glandular fever for the last 9 weeks, damn immune system!

Sorry to hear , our son had glandular fever and we nearly lost him ------------------------ no he got so skinny that if he turned sideways we couldn't see him
get on to the bulking powders and build yourself up , even though you (being female ) probably think thin is cool/sexy . its not and the bulk will help your fitness and immune system recover . :)

While I agree fitness, and muscle, on anyone boosts immune system, and generally makes you healthier (plus, a bit of of muscle/tone on a female is hot!), she doesn't look to be the starve yourself kind of girl. I'm glad to see that kind of mentality is phasing out.
My gym has had a massive increase in females hitting the weights area, rather than bouncing their stick figure along on the treadmill to lose that rice cracker they ate for lunch. Before I get flamed, I'm not saying all skinny people are skinny because they don't eat, I'm saying models and actresses, the people the younger girls/boys, looked up to, had rib cages protruding, and no muscle tone, to sum it up in one word, they looked 'sick' , and that was 'hot'. Good riddance to those days.
*end rant*

Sorry to hear , our son had glandular fever and we nearly lost him ------------------------ no he got so skinny that if he turned sideways we couldn't see him
get on to the bulking powders and build yourself up , even though you (being female ) probably think thin is cool/sexy . its not and the bulk will help your fitness and immune system recover . :)

Glad to hear things got better for him :)

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Oh thats so horrible, I'm so glad he pulled though for you! My younger sister had it for over 6 months and spent 4 of those in hospital, I'm just trying to soldier on with it, I'm taking multi-vitamins and immune vitamins every day, I'm just not sleeping much so the exhaustion is what's killing me most, I can't take any time off work seeing as I spent 4weeks out of the office and dragged myself back in because of my conferences :( it's seriously the worst sickness I've ever experienced :(

While I agree fitness, and muscle, on anyone boosts immune system, and generally makes you healthier (plus, a bit of of muscle/tone on a female is hot!), she doesn't look to be the starve yourself kind of girl. I'm glad to see that kind of mentality is phasing out.
My gym has had a massive increase in females hitting the weights area, rather than bouncing their stick figure along on the treadmill to lose that rice cracker they ate for lunch. Before I get flamed, I'm not saying all skinny people are skinny because they don't eat, I'm saying models and actresses, the people the younger girls/boys, looked up to, had rib cages protruding, and no muscle tone, to sum it up in one word, they looked 'sick' , and that was 'hot'. Good riddance to those days.
*end rant*

I've actually put on 4kgs since being sick now weighing at 55kg, but it's hard to put on weight when I'm naturally quite slim and only 5ft1, but my doctors said I'm not aloud to exercise because my spleen was really enlarged which only happens in half the cases and that I'm at risk of rupturing it, I apparently have to wait for at least a month after I feel completely better again :(

I've actually put on 4kgs since being sick now weighing at 55kg, but it's hard to put on weight when I'm naturally quite slim and only 5ft1, but my doctors said I'm not aloud to exercise because my spleen was really enlarged which only happens in half the cases and that I'm at risk of rupturing it, I apparently have to wait for at least a month after I feel completely better again :(

That sucks, but at least you are better! That's the main thing.

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back