Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I dunno? shoiuld i keep rotating him or is she good to be left alone now... ?
That is often a sign of a gravid Antaresia. Do you see any more mating? If she no longer lets him get in a bit of 'special cuddles', take him out and leave him out.

My poor Darwin male is no longer getting any action and is now stuck on his own for a long time. He had a very exciting season this year when I introduced him to a good friend's female, only to find out that her snake had been probed incorrectly. Since the brief combat incident, my boy has been extra perky.;)

Here's a photo of my girl who is ovulating - looks painful!

You can see that the right side of her lower body is much thicker than the left. She should have her prelay slough in about three weeks.

This is the sort of thing that got her into this uncomfortable situation:

Yeah, i used to notice lots of hookups but now she is hidden and he is just mopeing around..

Sent from my GT-N7105T using Tapatalk 2

all 3 beardies are pregnant, have seen coastal pair mating and children's pair mating.
enclosure 007.jpgsunny
pregnant beardies 054.jpgagro
pregnant beardies 031 (600x401).jpgshorty

this is the male chives
enclosure 022.jpg
enclosure 024.jpg

enclosure 019.jpgmonty and cirus

Nice work everyone.. still freezing here in Adelaide and most my beardies are still sleeping :(

Nice work everyone.. still freezing here in Adelaide and most my beardies are still sleeping :(

Yep. Bloody lazy aren't they lol. Mine has been down since April an showing now chance of getting up soon, will hopefully start raising temps starting mid to late next month.

Rick

My Blonde Pair still mating this season and the females looking the goods upside down a few times lately, when I open her cage.
Pic's of them mating today after being disturbed.

Attachments

• Ultimate Blonde's 2013.jpg
    Ultimate Blonde's 2013.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 229
  • Ultimate Blonde's 2013 (4).jpg
    Ultimate Blonde's 2013 (4).jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 202
  • Ultimate Blonde's 2013 (2).jpg
    Ultimate Blonde's 2013 (2).jpg
    134.9 KB · Views: 206
hay my jacky laid 7 eggs on the 23rd :D

Attachments

• P7130352.JPG
    P7130352.JPG
    140 KB · Views: 170
  • P7130353.JPG
    P7130353.JPG
    132.6 KB · Views: 180
  • P7130356.JPG
    P7130356.JPG
    145.1 KB · Views: 164
I don't know if anyone has answered you or not, but the prelay shed comes before they belly up, they belly a couple weeks before laying. from memory.

Can I put my name down for one already?

Send me your details via PM and I'll add you to my list. No gaurantee's thou as he's only 18 months, but she is a proven breeder with 12/12 good eggs last breeding and the combination of them both has got to be the best Blonde combination I have been working towards now for the last 5yrs as he was the pick of the clutch last breeding and previous breedings ended up all females as pick of the clutch.

Fingers crossed for you Congo python. I would also like to be on your list if there is still room for some.

Definately agree they belly up well before pre lay.

First bhp prelay last night ,looks to have about 4 or five eggs ,was smallest body size of females here.

I must be doing something wrong, as all my bhp start laying inverted after pre lay shed. Ill have a chat to the girls and tell them to get there act together and stop being lazy

I think you'll find womas and BHP generally go belly up later in the reproduction process then stimmies, spotteds and childrens; who often start inverting during follicle development prior to ovulation

I must be doing something wrong, as all my bhp start laying inverted after pre lay shed. Ill have a chat to the girls and tell them to get there act together and stop being lazy

Yeah tell em to get their act together and teach them a thing or two at the same time lol.

my gravid girls
132929_10151759315175733_1810876065_o.jpg

1013248_10151761352535733_951323557_n.jpg

1 girl to go

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back