Instagram?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like facebook , twitter , not worth your time and a total waste of time and just another way for crooks to hold of your identity..

That's a bit harsh lizardwhisperer. Instagram is not like that at all.

Like facebook , twitter , not worth your time and a total waste of time and just another way for crooks to hold of your identity..

I would normally agree with you in a sense, I stopped using facebook for 13 months and Instagram for 6, honestly it connects people, that's one of the things I forgot while I was gone, I'm glad to be back, there are certain ways of keeping your identity protected, but I would think that there are also a lot better ways for people to take personal identity information.

Fullmoonandfeverish. I've added most of you guys mostly pics of my daughter atm but more herps to come :)

Sent from my HUAWEI U8666E-51 using Tapatalk 2

Instagram!!

i though i would make thread about instagram as i have made a account for just wildlife and was wondering if you have it and post wildlife stuff like it
@zacswildlife if you would like to check it out and follow !!

There's an instagram thread already...

lala_lawra_land is mine... full of snake pics and drunken selfies lol

Mines [MENTION=39326]ReptileWatch[/MENTION] if anyone wants to come check it out. Its all reptile photos

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jesslyons96. An assortment of random pics and my herps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back