Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone have those family members who have no respect? Who think way to highly of them selves. Who never work towards anything yet everything is handed to them. The ones who think they are the strongest man in town? The ones who know how to push your buttons to the point where if they looked at you sideways you promise yourself your going to drop them. The ones who are never held accountable for there actions? The ones who thrash and break things for no other apparent reason then self amusement? I sure as hell do. My cousin stole my aunts car last night and totaled it. I am beyond sick and tired of this over privileged under achieving *insert your favorite curse word* My aunt is one of the hardest working people I know. She is a single parent of three, who works two jobs to give her kids the best life possible. She never ever puts he wants or needs first. Her car was her lively hood, and now its all lost. I can't wait till my cousin shows his face. I'm not the type of person who tries to start fights, but I can't wait to put hands on him.

teenage daughter for sale Cheep !!!!!

Surely they don't need to create this much drama .

and why do they choose the worst most useless dropkick of a boy to want to go out with ???:rolleyes:

teenage daughter for sale Cheep !!!!!

Surely they don't need to create this much drama .

and why do they choose the worst most useless dropkick of a boy to want to go out with ???:rolleyes:

Hahahahahahaha nice rant nude. Get Leo n ur son to have a "chat" with him :p

i would like to vent about a snake thief con man, i spend 1100 dollars to track him down after rippin me and 100s of others off i give him to police, derm charge him and have to put down 13 snakes, the courts let him go, this sucks as he has been jailed for the same offences before ,whats the use when theese guys just keep gettin off, now he has just ripped off a woman and her two children, what does a person have to do theese days, con man rory mclean has 100 lives, i am so cheesed off with police and derm, also on ebay rorysnakes74
rrrr.jpg

i would like to vent about a snake thief con man, i spend 1100 dollars to track him down after rippin me and 100s of others off i give him to police, derm charge him and have to put down 13 snakes, the courts let him go, this sucks as he has been jailed for the same offences before ,whats the use when theese guys just keep gettin off, now he has just ripped off a woman and her two children, what does a person have to do theese days, con man rory mclean has 100 lives, i am so cheesed off with police and derm, also on ebay rorysnakes74

Reported his account to EBay. Looking at his feedback on there, there's not one happy buyer. He can just create another account, but this might make things a bit harder for him. Sorry to hear you got stung by him.

I hate morning radio! The last thing I want to hear first thing in the morning is people talking about nothing.

I payed 48 dollars for 6 small frozen rats from my local petbarn. They were from dolittle farm. With 4 snakes feeding per week is getting ridiculous. I can't imagine what others must be spending. I might have to research some places to get cheaper rats from :(

I payed 48 dollars for 6 small frozen rats from my local petbarn. They were from dolittle farm. With 4 snakes feeding per week is getting ridiculous. I can't imagine what others must be spending. I might have to research some places to get cheaper rats from :(

Thought about your own colony? At that price you could save some serious cash keeping/breeding your own.

Rick

Hey Rick, I can't really have a colony as I am renting and my landlord wouldn't like that at all mate. Although I have def thought about it in the past

Hey Rick, I can't really have a colony as I am renting and my landlord wouldn't like that at all mate. Although I have def thought about it in the past

Ah yep, makes a lot of sense. I was going to start my own but will be away for 3 week in November, didn't want to get them looked after as well.

Rick

I started a thread and it went downhill but then I got heaps of great info!!! Now it's gone and I didn't take screen shots nor do I remember what products were recommended... I wanted to research them tonight :( :( :(

I will tidy the thread up and restore it, but let it be a lesson to all. threads must stay on topic or they'll get removed.

I will tidy the thread up and restore it, but let it be a lesson to all. threads must stay on topic or they'll get removed.

Lesson learned. Thank you DIY fairy godmother JAX :) xx

And bring back my thread on beardies in the US :lol:

I'm at Tafe for 4 weeks for work. Start at 8 and by 9:45 our teacher had been out of the room for 52 minutes, timed by a guy on his phone.

Absolutely ridiculous. Might as well come it after lunch every day when we have a teacher who actually teaches us stuff.

Had migraines every day of the week last week (Except for Wednesday and Sunday) and have got them again since Monday :( Going to the doc today, hopefully he'll know what is happening. So. Much. Pain. :(

Had migraines every day of the week last week (Except for Wednesday and Sunday) and have got them again since Monday :( Going to the doc today, hopefully he'll know what is happening. So. Much. Pain. :(

You poor thing! I know how you feel, I used to get migraines too. Finding out what's causing them is the first step (mine was stress lol). There are some great solutions though, I hope you feel better soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back