My GoPro 360 time-lapse Video

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whos patrol across the street?

I would love a go-pro. They are such a great camera.

Rick

not actually sure haha, i recommend them 100% they are alot of money and i did stretch myself but so versatile,
never use my dslr or lumix anymore. never looked back.

Ive considered one but they are well out of my budget ar the moment (saving for a morgage). Im considering getting a cheap HD gopro knockoff from ebay so i can set it up in my patrol when i go out on the tracks.

I have a hd video recorder and a 12mp compact camera at the moment that normally get me by, also the camera on my iphone 5 or ipad aswell.

There are just so many amazing devices available that suit different things, i guess the go pro is a pretty amazing all-rounder though.

Rick

Ive considered one but they are well out of my budget ar the moment (saving for a morgage). Im considering getting a cheap HD gopro knockoff from ebay so i can set it up in my patrol when i go out on the tracks.

I have a hd video recorder and a 12mp compact camera at the moment that normally get me by, also the camera on my iphone 5 or ipad aswell.

There are just so many amazing devices available that suit different things, i guess the go pro is a pretty amazing all-rounder though.

Rick

these are really good cheap options, both got great reviews all over the web.
Mobius Camera - The 1080p Action Cam, Dash-Cam, Anything Cam - Full review (with samples). - YouTube
The best action camera under $100. The SJ1000 budget 1080p multi-purpose waterproof action cam. - YouTube

Those look great. The SJ1000 has wifi :), would make a great lizard spy cam.

Rick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back