Snake Church???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If they want to mess around with deadly Snakes and end up dying because of it, so be it. People like that will never learn...
It's more disturbing that a percentage of the Snakes that they use are taken from the wild and nothing is done about it.

I'm mainly bothered about them using snakes in a stupid and perverse way. Them dying is purely their own stupidity.

Uh man that's weird :/
Outlawed in all states but west Virginia -_-

like all pop up churches[nothing to do with anything just want cash from you and any others idoits that believe there crap

Was tht the show on tv tonight????they grabbed a snake from under the rock and after they pulled it out the snake popped out an egg.they deserve to get tagged

"Sorry Homer, I was born a snake handler and I'll die a snake handler"
BJBHHwkCQAIGO5G.jpg large.jpg

Documented just under 100 cases of deaths from these snakes. Evolution at it's best...

EDIT: Funny looking Ball Python at 10:26

Last edited:
Yeah I watched that. Whole time I was just saying "stupid red necks, deserve every bite they get".

The bit that annoyed me was the snake they grabbed under the rock that was laying eggs.. ***. No respect for the animals at all.

The whole thing must stress the hell out of the snakes. One guy they had on there mentioned snaked often end up with broken ribs and vertebrae from being tossed in the air. Those people are idiots.

Yep, that's religion for you. A bunch of evil whacks hiding behind a facade of purity.

Last edited:
I watched this lastnight on tv, very strange people. lets burn our face and hands with candles and a blowtorch, then throw some rattlesnakes around till we get bit and die. claiming animal cruelty towards snakes is ok because god said so

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back