Electrical help

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeprincess

Reaction score
What is the best way to wire up 2 light fittings and a thermostat or does anyone know of someone in Melbourne who I could get to do it?

to wire up light fittings it is advised to get an electrician to wire them up for you,
hope this helps

Jump on Facebook and ask your friends who knows an electrician. Then be prepared to pay a slab for his time.

Lol I just asked on Facebook and I remembered one of my friends is a sparky, so might see if she will come help :)

Is your friends name Debbie? Just cause I worked with a girl sparky in Melbourne by that name. There aren't many of em around.

Remember to find a LICENSED electrician.
There was a thread not long ago where a member came home to find fire trucks and dead snakes ! Origin appeared to be from the tanks !

Not worth the risk !

Lol no her name is Donna :)

i will get a licenced sparky I have already lost one house to fire a few years ago don't want to lose another :(

what do I need to buy to be fitted? 2 light fittings and a thermostat? Should I get her to wire anything else up while she is here doing it may as well put her to work while I can ;) lol

Get her to wire the sockets to a flex and plug then buy a thermostat that plugs in that way if it fails you just buy another and plug it in no need for another electrician visit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back