Dealing with customers..

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is it unreasonable to expect a meal you've paid for to be done right the first time and delivered to you promptly and hot ?

Do some humans still actually attempt to digest things like KFC and MacDonalds??

Why is it unreasonable to expect a meal you've paid for to be done right the first time and delivered to you promptly and hot ?

When they paid 15yr olds $8.5 and hour I'm sure the companies are not striving for excellence. Maybe they should employ trained chef's and increase the price of all items to reflect costs.

Rick

Do some humans still actually attempt to digest things like KFC and MacDonalds??

When you are in a real rush and can't be bothered parking the car and actually getting out of the car to buy a fast meal , there aren't many options.

That said, I'd rather avoid anything sold by KFC, one word = YUCK ! And I'm not a huge fan of MacDonalds burgers, Red Rooster aren't bad. I'd much rather buy a couple of nice meat pies or swing by my local chippy for a some fish and chips or fish and scullops), or if I've some time, a nice counter lunch or something eat in or takeaway from the local chinese is my preference.

Last edited:
Poor customer service and poor experiences for customers always come down to
- poor product = not done right first time or not properly prepared or cooked - (staff training is at fault as well as poor quality control)
- poor attitude of staff towards customers (training issue and perhaps poor selection of staff)

some customers are crazy i work with customer service i've had people try to fight me even after i explained no this won't help your situation if you pay an extra $3 for this product it would work but if you get the cheaper one it wont fix your problem and he takes the cheap one refuses to listen it does not work how he wanted it to (as i explained) he came back and wanted to fight me and wanted another one free...

KFC is horrible the service is way to slow its to unorganised and 14 year olds who cough in there hands touch the register go wash hands then touch the register then touch my food should not have a job...

Poor customer service and poor experiences for customers always come down to
- poor product = not done right first time or not properly prepared or cooked - (staff training is at fault as well as poor quality control)
- poor attitude of staff towards customers (training issue and perhaps poor selection of staff)

Do you honestly not believe people can be nasty just because they are nasty. I do agree completely that KFC is a disgusting service that you should definitely be avoiding though. :D Problem is where else would you recommend young kids go to get some work other than fast food. You can't get a job without experience, you can't get experience without a job.

Well, KFC ain't for sissies. :shrug:

But for everyone else, it's an ok feed for once in a while. Probably better than an artificial gurlie burger from mcchunders.

I understand the occasional fast food meal, but for those eating it as a staple diet; Enjoy your very short life.
Majority of fast food (Maccas, Hungries, KFC, Red Rooster), is not digested properly, the food doesn't break down, and sits in your body corrupting your arteries. This is because it is NOT real food. But unfortunately, a lot of people are not educated on this fact. Even the salads used at Maccas have a portion of antifreeze in it to keep it 'fresh'. Absolutely disgusting.

Back on topic; While some people are unreasonable, it is your job to tolerate them. You will get nowhere by complaining or being rude, you'll just find yourself back in the long line of people trying to get a job. I have worked in retail, I now work in wholesale. The people skills I learnt in retail have helped me greatly, and I am now a 28 year old branch manager for a large wholesaler, the youngest in the company. I'm not saying customers are always right, but if I took the attitude of some of the comments I have read in here, I would quickly find myself out of a job. Undertstood that there are some much younger than myself, and the attitude I have is learnt as you mature.

The bottom line... Whinging gets you nowhere. Harden up, shut up, do your job, go home, get paid..... repeat.

What a thread bashing everyone must hate KFC...

What gets me more about fastfood outlets is that when they're completely staffed by teenagers on a night shift who then have their group of mates hanging out waiting for freebies & generally just making a nuisance...Yeah it's annoying watching the guy/girl behind the counter slip free food to their mates then turn around & charge you for your meal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back