Escaped python kills two boys in Canada

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

News Bot

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
CANADIAN police say a python escaped from a pet store and made its way through a ventilation system before killing two boys while they slept.
mf.gif
border="0"
|-
| valign="'middle'" |
| valign="'middle'" |
|-

a2t.img
PQhgRV-77_A

Published On: 06-Aug-13 06:32 AM
Source: via NEWS.com.au

Go to Original Article

I really find this amazing.. sad but amazing.. I mean how common is this..? I dont have any monster snakes yet and i can respect their a mass of muscle and instinct but to kill 2 young sleeping boys seem a little odd. Id like to see the snake in question..

A little lite on details for my taste. What sort of snake? Did it kill then wait patiently to be caught with no intention to eat? Did it have a screw driver in its pocket to unscrew the vents in the ventilation system as I assume it was a decent size to do what it did. My sincerest and deepest condolences to the family, however I dislike articles being released for the sake of a headline. Feels like a lot of conclusions have been reached because it was easy to reach them.

That just doesn't sound right. No disrespect to the family but it seems fishy that a snake happened to escape, get into the vents and kill two people seemingly unprovoked.

Next week - couple found guilty of strangling murder, try'd blaming it on snake. Hate to make light of a sad situation but it seems pretty suss atm. Ill wait for more details to emerge I think.

does seem sus but a African rock pythons would fit the unlikely description well.

Theres a photo on MSN. I'm no expert on rock pythons but the photo doesn't look like a standard. I would be keen to hear the opinion from someone who has seen the photo.

even the comments there say its fishy.. me thinks it was foul play..

reminds me of the time a burmese python that escaped from an unsecured enclosure an killed the couple's young daughte it didnt eat her just constricted her for warmth....

Sounds like a very poorly made up story. The snake isnt just going to constrict 2 young boys and leave them there, its going to eat them.

Theres a photo on MSN. I'm no expert on rock pythons but the photo doesn't look like a standard. I would be keen to hear the opinion from someone who has seen the photo.

The pic I have seen looks like a Boa not a Rock Python

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back