not just a "native pest"

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Little known fact is that is where they let Skippy go after they finished filming that series.

You dont know who skippy is??? Wow talk about a generational gap lol!

U can't be serious?!?!

Uncle zulu knows who skippy was ,was a grey kangaroo with knowlege and cunning something between a SAS soldier and a tax accountant.
I think shes stuffed and mounted on the wall of the hurstville NPWS ,rangers get juicy and excited when they hear of that little kangaroo wonder marsupial.

Saved hundreds, destroyed many an evil scheme and taught the world about the wonders of the pouch. And tastes great!

Pls don't get into the eating and killing of them and stuff. I treasure them and always will. Just keep it to their good side

Last edited:
As I said, I treasure one of our national icons no matter what anyone else says. I was just sharing the good side of them

There is a good side, they make great pets too. But I have to agree, kangaroo steak is one of the few meats I actually enjoy.

Skippy, Skippy. Skippy the bush kangaroo. Skippy, Skippy. Skippy our friend ever true...

Skippy, Skippy. Skippy I'm having you for tea :)

They're magnificent creatures PP and they have my complete respect. But they are food too, that's life.

They're magnificent creatures PP and they have my complete respect. But they are food too, that's life.

i know(but they aren't to me), but that doesn't mean you have to talk about it in every post they're in hey people eat dogs, does that mean I can go on saying how delicious they are in the dog thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back