Poo/Urate - Might have an issue?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

scurrilous

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi.

Ive had my jungle for around 6 months now, she was born last november (roughly) - today i noticed what appears to be some blood in her enclosure and then later noticed some more with a mucas-like substance with it. she is feeding on fuzzy rats at the moment and has a warm end roughly 33* and cool is usually between 16 and 20*. Not sure what kind of issue i might be looking at here but she still appears active. She is usually fairly snappy and i have been working on getting her to calm down, lately she has been much calmer when handling her and removing her to clean the enclosure. I'm not sure what else might be relevant but feel free to ask for more details. Her last two feeds she has been eager and ready, feeding every 5-6 days.

-ShaneIMG_0836.jpg

Could it possibly be from her last feed? My woma get blood n guts everywhere when I feed him, if you're sure its not from the rat I would suggest a vet trip :)

Could it possibly be from her last feed? My woma get blood n guts everywhere when I feed him, if you're sure its not from the rat I would suggest a vet trip :)

HAH! i didnt even think of that, she had fed just a few hours earlier,she pooped today and it all looked fine, ill keep an eye on it but you might be right on the money there, cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back