Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
This girl came out of hiding after 3 months and she is loaded!

DSC_0032_edited-1.jpgDSC_0034_edited-1 (2).jpg

Sorry! Ha ha

Any updates! one of my females has been pushing away my male for a few days.

Prelay shed this morning:

Eggs will be on 1 or 2 September with hatching around Halloween (I SO hope!).

So far it's looking promising...I have one woma waiting on pre lay shed, one Darwin het who is a big girl I'm not 100% sure of yet as she is big and chunky but just shed so she has been basking a lot more but no belly up action so here's hoping...

Very nice as well, I do like the blue in GTP's but that is a nice green and I like the yellow through it.

Hoping this girl produces the goods, think she may have ovulated over the weekend but only time will tell

Sat (3rd aug)
image.jpg
Mon (5th aug)
image.jpg

Last edited:
Some gravid bhps not that far off laying

ZULU - did you use the male NT BHP we traded? I used the lil b&w capie this year.[/QUOT

I bought that male bhp from jeremy in the NT several years back, not sure who you are ? I use it for mating and the second generation male and females.

Put the nest box in today and she liked it:

Eggs should be along on 1 or 2 September.

I am breeding Black heads voma variegate coastal olives each year with success, but I must admit that I newer know exactly when to remove mail from female. Anybody have the right answer here?

Hello our illustrious fearless leader it is good to see you are still live and breathing air still :)
I dont think anyone knows exactly when to remove males,i do so in most cases when ive been warming for a week or two and they show no interest.

Probably just follicle growth ATM, but hopefully my male will start doing his job, he is not that big(about 4ft)! I see them curled up together in the same hide all the time, but not sure if they are locking up or not. If they were locking up wouldn't they be sitting in more awkward positions rather than just being curled up together? Most pictures I see of snakes mating, they are out of there hides, so do they rarely do it in the hide?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 140
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 142
Belly up means nothing. My males lie belly up and so do non gravid females at times!
Not saying that these ones here aren't gravid, but there are definatly better signs to look for.

That is one magnificent jungle girl you got there leamos!!!
Best of luck with her mate she should make some primo babies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back