Thermostat/Timer Options

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

hunterschamps

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

Im just wanting some opinions on what thermostats/timer setups you use on your enclosures? Im looking at setting up another 3 enclosures for the future and would like to know what everyone uses and/or recommends?

I currently use JET-001 thermostats on a couple of enclosures, both have a heat cord/globe setup which is what im looking to carry over. Haven't had a problem with them at all, just looking at other options for this.

If i can get something that is useful for multiple enclosures, or use a few items that do the same job as the JET-001 (minus the alarm) i'd be happy.

Thanks !
Paul.

Just the cheap dial timers from bunnings. They stop working now and then, but they at cheap as chips.

Thermostats I have mainly habistat - dimming, pulse proportional and one on/off
Also have a microclimate diming thermostat and an on off wall mount thermostat.
I like habistat and its my most commonly used thermostat. I get them from herp shop and the UK.

I use the Advanced Reptile Thermostat, they have multiple variations (on/off, pulse, dimming). Has alarm function, but I have mine turned off.
Also has Day/Night temps.
I'm yet to have a problem with it, quite a good thermostat.

I use the JET 001 on/off thermostat with timer for lights. Works a breeze :D (60$ on ebay)

Just the cheap dial timers from bunnings. They stop working now and then, but they at cheap as chips.

Thermostats I have mainly habistat - dimming, pulse proportional and one on/off
Also have a microclimate diming thermostat and an on off wall mount thermostat.
I like habistat and its my most commonly used thermostat. I get them from herp shop and the UK.

Snow, looking on herpshop i see a few different options there, is the habistat you use an all in one unit or do you use multiple units?

I use the Advanced Reptile Thermostat, they have multiple variations (on/off, pulse, dimming). Has alarm function, but I have mine turned off.
Also has Day/Night temps.
I'm yet to have a problem with it, quite a good thermostat.

I used to use on of these units but i didnt like them quite as much as the Jet-001 thermostat/day night timer ect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back