To Elapid or not to Elapid?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Adders in my opinion are fine for a first ven, though they will teach you little about the other species.
Agreed. But as long as you get to play with wild tigers and dugites it doesn't really matter that much.

Great thread guys I was just thinking about posting one almost the same. I have a few questions as well I have heard word you can go straight from the r1 licence straight to the r3 if you have all the relavent documentation and experience (I'm in nsw btw) and does anyone have any care sheets for rbbs I can't find any at all thanks :)

Great thread guys I was just thinking about posting one almost the same. I have a few questions as well I have heard word you can go straight from the r1 licence straight to the r3 if you have all the relavent documentation and experience (I'm in nsw btw) and does anyone have any care sheets for rbbs I can't find any at all thanks

0.1 diamond jungle jag 1.0 diamond 1.1 classic Bredli

If you take the same protocols for any species, I'd still have to say adders are the safest. They can get going sometimes and be hard to hook but aside from that they're pretty lazy, just don't ever put your hands near them as some show few warning signs - they're dangerous because they have great poker faces.

They're nothing like keeping the other elapids however.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back