Where did you buy your temp guns?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get a Fluke. Some of the best measuring equipment there is. Every sparky will tell you Fluke is the shizzle.
Fluke*Australia –* Answering Industrial & Electrical Test Tools Needs

Fluke changed the raytek grey to yellow ,thought they looked familiar , the fluke 59 minis on ebay for 43 and free postage look just like raytek mini temps ,its dog eat dog but its good to know i can get the products in australia these days at a good price. Handheld Thermometer | Portable Thermometer | Infrared Digital Thermometer – Raytek.com

Flukes are an expensive piece of equipment.
I work at a specialty tool shop and you will find that most do the same job, unless you look at more than $200

I tested my $22 ones to a ABR, Kinchrome and a German one.
ABR at $189
Kinchrome at $140
German brand (sorry can't remember the brand) at $248

We boiled water which is at 100 C and the closest was the German one at 100 C

The ABR and Kinchrome at 102 C

Mine at 102C

However they need to be calibrated correctly.

Fluke changed the raytek grey to yellow ,thought they looked familiar , the fluke 59 minis on ebay for 43 and free postage look just like raytek mini temps ,its dog eat dog but its good to know i can get the products in australia these days at a good price. Handheld Thermometer | Portable Thermometer | Infrared Digital Thermometer – Raytek.com

Or did Raytech change the Fluke ? :) Raytech is one of Flukes companys.... My fluke temp gun was cheap as...
My multimeter was about $1100 though.

Just to be picky only pure water at sea level (1 atmosphere pressure) boils at 100 deg C.

So what temp does water 6m above sea level boil at?

Lol it boils at 99.7 degrees at 76 metres above sea level so I doubt 6 metres is going to matter. That guy is just being a picky smarta$$ :)

Mine was about 11 bucks with free postage and is on the way from korea as we speak - ebay

Or did Raytech change the Fluke ? :) Raytech is one of Flukes companys.... My fluke temp gun was cheap as...
My multimeter was about $1100 though.

Fluke bought Raytek in 2002 ,they had been using raytek lines for several years before that so it made sense, the MX and ST series of Rayteks have changed to the yellow plastic and are marketed under the fluke parent name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back